• Hustle hustle hustle. Start small and grow big. Be persistent. Plan. And don’t be so hard on yourself, however hold yourself accountable. It WILL take some hard work and some dedication but you can definitely do it if you put your mind to it.
2. Follow your heart
• If you out your mind to it, you can definitely achieve. The sky REALLY is the limit. Once you realize that the only difference between yourself and the people you admire is the way they THINK, then you’re on the right path to becoming who you truly want to be. Your thought process, your habits, your perspectives on life can all be molded into making your thought process efficient enough for your continuous progression. You don’t have to act or be a certain way because of what you’ve been taught. Your mind is like a computer and it’s just playing back things that it’s seen. That’s why you have to follow your heart because it may not know how things are going to happen but it FEELS it.
3. Be loving and kind
• Don’t fall for the mean guy hype. It’s okay to be loving and kind towards others. Lots of people may frown upon it and try and make it seem like having those traits make you weak or it’s not “cool” but don’t listen to them. Those are great traits to have. Don’t stop being true to yourself.
4. Believe in yourself!
• You can do WHATEVER you put your mind to! Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. Do what makes YOU happy. Just do you! At the end of the day if people want to catch on then let them catch on but you’ll be too busy enjoying being yourself that you won’t realize those that don’t get it.
5. Be the change you want to see
• It May take for YOU to stand up and make the first move but if you don’t, then the world may NEVER see the change. Don’t be afraid to go against the grain for things that are important to you. You don’t have to conform to the norm because of what you think others may say. Don’t be afraid to be the REAL you because after all, it’s how you were made! Real is the most beautiful thing!
6. Be creative
• Always remember there’s more than one way to skin a cat and an extra key to that lock! Even when you can’t see an opportunity, never be afraid to MAKE ONE. Be creative in your lane is alway a great way to get the attention on you.
• Don’t be afraid of growing. It’s the only way you’re going to get there. Everyone has to learn more as they grow in order to become the best version of themselves. A lot of times we feel like because something didn’t turn out the way we wanted it to that we’re a failure. Not at all true, it’s a redirection, you’re getting the tools you need to become who you’re supposed to be.
8. Love yourself
• Confidence is not built through outside validation, but by loving YOU the most. YOU have to love YOU. YOU have to have YOUR OWN back. And YOU can’t let anyone tell YOU who you need to be.
9. Don’t be fearful
• Fear is just something people use to control you! We have been lied to since birth in order to maintain control however, it’s not real. The sky is really the limit. Don’t be afraid to try ANYTHING to move yourself forward. There are no limits to what you can do for the world or who you can become to the world.
10. HAVE FUN
• Life is too short to be taken so seriously all the time. We all need a little fuel to keep going and fun times that remind us why we’re even doing it! Don’t be afraid to loosen up and be your silly self, but remember when to get back to business!
BONUS: Follow your passion
• (This one is my favorite) Go full force into what you love to do and who you want to be. Don’t be afraid to move forward no matter who’s approval you get. Do what you love and God will take care of the rest!